Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Tyrone A's Warning Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tyrone A
SteamID64: 76561198452907938
Date of warning issue: 2023-10-25
Member of staff: hazeder
Warning reason (screenshot): Discrimination - Screenshot Included below
Why should we remove the warning?: So let me set the scene real quick...
Me and my friend where doing Cocain in the RS mansion. All of a sudden, a guy raids us without adverting, kills us and destroys everything.
So we report the guy and we ended up in a sit.
And later on after being a bit "triggered" in the sit because the guy couldn't behave at all, I called him "stupid monkey". I have no clue how that can really be seen as discrimition to begin with.
Like, come on... We're all decendants from apes. Calling someone a "monkey" should not be seen a discriminating. At least from where I come from (Sweden), caling someone a monkey is not even classed as rude...

If this warning can be removed, I will be more careful in the future. I had no idea that this server and its playerbase was so damn easy to offend.

1698353862143.png

Last edited:
Hi mate so this is all correct you called the guy a monkey in his habitat i told you not do it after the first time and you did it agian there was no need for it i know you was angry because he raided you but he was banned but i warned you for it after the second time you said it so i will leave it up to managment to sort this out mate

Hi mate so this is all correct you called the guy a monkey in his habitat i told you not do it after the first time and you did it agian there was no need for it i know you was angry because he raided you but he was banned but i warned you for it after the second time you said it so i will leave it up to managment to sort this out mate
I did NOT in fact say "monkey in his habitat". I said "stupid monkey". Two different things. I even got video proof of what I said.

I am not trying to make myself "look better". I am owning up to my mistake. "Monkey in his habitat" and "stupid monkey" is 2 completely different things.

Are you able to show it here or on discord?
Well I looked in my clips folder but it seems like the correct part was not saved because the clips are saved ever 2.5 minutes so the part where I said "stupid monkey" is not included.
But I promise you that I did NOT in fact say "Monkey in his habitat", I did indeed say "stupid monkey". I am owning up to that part.
If you feel like the warn should stay in place due to lack of evidence, so be it. Notthing I can do about it.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Since it is only a warn I will deny this since you should know not to call people stuff like that since it can easily be taken in the wrong way and if you are banned you should make a ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom