Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwe

Name:Uwe
SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199152564130/
time of ban: 2 weeks
Member of Staff: Mentee Garry Smith on Duty
ban reason: NITRP

Why should we unbann you?

Firstly I don't know why I got banned, I don't know what NITRP is and the guy who banned me didn't tell me anything and banned me, not a single word, he just froze my car and banned me
I think he banned me because I almost ran over a guy, but the guy wasn't even mad, he got in my car and drove with me, and then the freezing thing happened and the ban happened
And the admin who banned me lied on my first appeal.

and this ban has nothing to do with the situation before my friend Misterkanister's banishment

And I lost my expensive things. Can I get this refunded please?

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
NITRP stands for No Intention To Roleplay

I already replied to his first appeal as he has made 2 for the same ban, but pretty much he was breaking rules car minging and NITRP affront of me and another staff member so he was banned by me for 1 day then extended to a 2 week ban ( correct length ban for NITRP )

Uwe

First of all i didnt made NITRP second of all you didnt told me anything and just baned like you have nothing better to do than ban me and in my ban stand nothing from car minining

this is my ban and there stand nothing from car mining

Attachments

• Bild_2024-03-02_140043290.png
    Bild_2024-03-02_140043290.png
    230.7 KB · Views: 8

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Car minging can still be seen as NITRP depending on the severity and continuance of it.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom