Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I was being arrested by a PD chiicken and has he’s arrested me my games crashed and has says your game is out of memory this is happened to me twice now and it’s happened to my mate so please will you unban me your server just randomly kicks me off for no reason starting to get a bit irritating just trying to enjoy the game with my friend and also I joined back the server and told the guy to arrest me so I could do my prison time and I did yet I still got banned so admin please take a look and unban me

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Please follow the correct template.

Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

Name: Rio
Steam ID: RcBigTime
Date of ban issue : Wednesday 11:47 pm
Member of staff : PC chiicken
Ban reason :IMG_2315.jpeg
Why we should unban you : right my game full on kicked me off the server saying my game was running on low memory and not was in a mid arrestment yet I joined back so I could do my prison time and yet the guy said it’s ok and let me free so why am I getting banned for something that I didn’t do it’s actually happened multiple times and it’s starting to irritate me so and admin may you please unban me

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
Unfortunately you were disconnected by user while in handcuffs which means you left to avoid being arrested now my game crashed during this time so whatever happened during that time i do not know all i can say is we can try get the guy who reported you to say if you did rejoin if thats the case i do apologize but from my point of view it said you were disconnected by user while in handcuffs

The guy who reported me let me go when I joined back cuz I told him to put me in prison to do my time and he said Just go away you don’t have to do it Il happily do the prison time if you unban but obviously you need physical evidence but thank your for the response

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Denied - Please take this time to reflect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom