Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: springtrap
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96632371
Date of ban issue: 31/03/24
Member of staff: Mozzie On Duty
Ban reason (screenshot): 1711882534686.png

Why should we unban you?: I was told by another staff member to watch my tone/attitude, and that if I said anything more it would be a permaban. Not sure his name but he teleported me after I had typed in chat and told me not to say anything more or else it would result in a permaban. He sent me back and I continued playing as normal, during a random training session I was then permabanned for the thing I was just told mere minutes ago I would not be banned for. Understand my confusion? I apologise for the comments I made during my frustration with how the admin treatment and behaviour is on this server, it was extremely inappropriate and way too far. But if I'm told by one staff member that I am to be let go and that ANY MORE ADDITIONAL comments would then get me permabanned, only to then be permabanned for completely behaving myself. It's just typically unfair.

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hello moose/spring trap,

I'm sorry for how you feel about your ban. For context I warned you FailRP after you pulled out a gun a killed someone when you were being kidnapped which in the advert said 'takes comms and weapons' . After I warned you, you said in OOC "admins should off themselves terrible staff treatment as always" Which I then replied to by saying take it to the forums to make an appeal, to which you replied (again in OOC) "take it to ur ceiling mate, strong rope" Which is implying for me to hang myself which is a form of suicide which on this server we take very seriously. I also received many other reports concerning you behaviour and language not only to staff but also to other players. That is why you have been permanently banned.

Evidence shown below.

Thanks, Mozzie.

Attachments

• evi.png
    evi.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 4

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Denied - You may make another appeal in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom