Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name Jef
STEAMID:STEAM_0:1:514708787
Ban date: 1/4/24
Admin: Jackie
Reason
1711990023502.png

Ive been having wifi problems all day, with poor connection because my ethernet isnt working, so im using wifi. Any teleporting or car crashes have crashed my game, i did not leave the game, it crashed.

Hello, Jef.

If you really had internet issues as you say, that it would for some reason "cause a freeze frame and then your game would close on its own" at the exact time of this roleplay scene. The story is just really hard to believe, why it didn't leave the message "timed out". Why the power just had to go at that time you were being transported to PD to be arrested.
Looking at the logs:
16:59:37 PM you were handcuffed by an officer
17:01:06 PM you disconnected from the server with the message "(disconnected by user)"
1 minute 29 seconds after being handcuffed just before you arrive at PD to be arrested, it just closes down due to internet issues.

Hello, Jef.

If you really had internet issues as you say, that it would for some reason "cause a freeze frame and then your game would close on its own" at the exact time of this roleplay scene. The story is just really hard to believe, why it didn't leave the message "timed out". Why the power just had to go at that time you were being transported to PD to be arrested.
Looking at the logs:
16:59:37 PM you were handcuffed by an officer
17:01:06 PM you disconnected from the server with the message "(disconnected by user)"
1 minute 29 seconds after being handcuffed just before you arrive at PD to be arrested, it just closes down due to internet issues.
Hiya, wasnt just this scene, but quite frequently during my session, about every 20 mins.

I did show you there were crash logs from steam to prove that i didnt just disconnect, not sure why those crashes werent reciprocated by your disconnect logs but i have shown that they were due to a crash.

The situation being described was not caused by a power cut, the power cut is why i am now using my mobile data as a hotspot, which makes my connection to the server very poor, as can be seen in my ping. This poor connection has led to me crashing numerous times today.

I have no intent to not follow the servers rules, as can be seen by my experiences on the server, and would greatly appreciate being able to play on the server again before the 3 day wait that the ban produces.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Accepted - Next time this happens we won't be so forgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom