Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Unban plzšŸ”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: SCO SMKOER
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:543626664
Date of ban issue :6/12/23 i think
Member of staff: SUPT godlez
Ban reason: SUSPICION of cheating don't know how to spell it
Why should we unban you?: i was raiding Tesco. I advert it then there was 3 sco 2 came in but they came in 2 sides of the shop killed them with a deagle and if you don't know if u put a suppressor on it it a op gun if u hit ur shots. killed the one by one miss a bit but i killed the 2 of them now the 3rd sco comes in but i killed them all bec i head shot them all. and with the sco they like to cry about a lot of things like. they think they are better then everyone else and when they got smoke in a 1v3 they start crying about it. it in my name. they all make a sit and say I'm hacking i cant do much cus i dont have the best pc to record and show them im not. the resonon why i got ban is bec i head shot the all but that don't mean I'm hacking

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
It has not been 2 weeks since you last appeal but the reason I banned you is because your aim was very suspicious and you hit a lot of headshots on a lot of different people, i also spectated you for a while and you where constantly hitting headshots from very far distances, so i banned you for suspicion of cheating.

but it don't mean I'm hacking if i can hit head shots. and alos if u was spectating me cant u see that im hack?

It has not been 2 weeks since you last appeal but the reason I banned you is because your aim was very suspicious and you hit a lot of headshots on a lot of different people, i also spectated you for a while and you where constantly hitting headshots from very far distances, so i banned you for suspicion of cheating.
the reason why i did it 2 days ago it bec you guys take so long to get back to me

Can you please join the discord rsrp.uk/discord
so we can speak about your ban

im ban from the discord bec why my account got hack and start spamming the free nitro messages a but it was a long time ago and i dont have the email to show you

If u want to get a hold off me tmr I will be home at 9pm uk times what do I join so u guys can have a word with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom