Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: sussy_bungus
SteamID: 76561199129113851
Date of ban issue: friday december 8th
Member of staff: GODLEZ
Ban reason (screenshot): paedophilia ( even though im 16 wtf )
Why should we unban you?: For some reason this guy has perma banned me for pedophilia even though im 16 so how can i be a pedophile , there was this guy who was same age as me ( sounded like ) who was repeatedly following me round the map and arresting me saying dumbass excuses like " oh i saw you steal a car" and when i would kill him or steal his car he would switch jobs or delete his car or even leave so he could come find me and my friends who were actually roleplaying ,robbing banks and even growing weed etc and he was making our experience very shit and we couldnt get rid of him as for some reason the admin would not tell him to leave us alone or kick him or give him some sort of talking to / timeout ban . How i got banned : I was walking past PD and ofcourse that guy somehow in the depths of reality was waiting exactly round the corner and starts following me . I then scream which i will admit is abit out of pocket " ACTAULLY FUCK OFF , ACTUALLY LEAVE US ALONE IM ACTAULLY GOING TO BUM YOU LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE YOU GET BUMMED" ik this is not the right thing to say but it was just hours of anger built up and when i just heard his annoying voice again and turned round to see this goofy ass guy following me again , i didnt think to control what i was saying , subsequently an admin undercover happened to be right there and without time to exlpain said " right buddy thats pedophilia and a perma ban " without any insight on the situation probably due to the annoying kids voice sounding 11 as his balls are still in the top of his skull and mine slightly lower understandibly banned me . Now i have explained the situation and you have some more insight king i can hope you will understand and maybe even when i find the kids name again you can have a talk with him about the NLR rule and leaving and just general harrasment of players around the server . Sorry for my bambling session just something which really pissed me off .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom