Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
reposting this as i got a reply but didnt get unbanned

Name: squirtpoop29
SteamID: 76561199596300407
date of ban : 5th jan
1704462238094.png

i would like to be unabnned as i have absoloutly everything on record . The situation was that i had recently robbed the bank so subsequently an officer started in a chase with me , he then proceeded to get help from multiple civilians who were vdming me and running me off the road to assist him . These assisting civilians have also been vdming me the whole day which i also have on record ( shooting me and blowing my car up from spawn ) and when i report them as he is freinds with the admin he just pulls me into a sit , waffles then closes it with nothing happening to his freind who is clearly breaking the rules , as of all this that i have been through it came to the point of me leaving after being arrested AFTER i was no longer wanted and he caught up with me , i tried to explain that i was getting an admin and that he cant get help from multiple civilians to ram me off the road and be involved in the chase , he then proceeded to say but im just arresting you anyway , so in rage which i must admit is not the best idea i left , overall i have been properly roleplaying on the server and it just seems to be ruined with people like me and others also complaining about it in chat about admins meta gaming and helping there freinds out of sits and trouble and using there abilitys to grant themselves hp and teloprting and then uncloaking to get closer to the action . If i could also ask if i could sit in a call with an admin as i have about 10 clips which are ban worthy towards other players . thanks

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Closed.

Will be dealing with the first one you made since that has been responded too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom