Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: LeoPinty
Discord-ID: LeoPinty#6228
Ban reason: Underage
Ban date: Unknown.
Why should we unban you?: I think you should unban me because I am now 13 years old, allowing me to legally be able to use Discord, and join your discord server.

Note: This is for the PD Discord!

Hey how you going, just a heads up this MIGHT be in the wrong area, when you click on the bans area you will see discord bans and PoliceRP bans. I am assuming Police RP is ingame and discord is in fact the discords. Maybe move this thread to that other section so it can be reviewed by the proper people correctly!

Regards

Hey how you going, just a heads up this MIGHT be in the wrong area, when you click on the bans area you will see discord bans and PoliceRP bans. I am assuming Police RP is ingame and discord is in fact the discords. Maybe move this thread to that other section so it can be reviewed by the proper people correctly!

Regards
Oh, sorry. I'm sure I clicked Discord bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom