Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Unban (woke up from a coma)

Name: Lidl
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:586827938
Date of ban issue: No clue
Member of staff: Ohm
1703877148331.png <- ban reason

Why should we unban you? :
If i can remember, i was pvping at somewhere, i was hiding inside something then i saw ohm coming in a sco car. as i was in the something and then i saw him bhopping in the PVP and trying to attack my team, so i ambushed ohm and then he starts shooting me then in my mind " if he is bhopping, cant I? " so i done and bhop. i was spamming space and got behind a police car then something happens, after an while ohm says im gonna get perma because i was bhopping even though he was, then he perm ban me. I want to come back, and have fun again after my coma, so i want to go back and get unbanned and remove all my warns (if its possible) because i got help and so on.

Hi Gabe, Sorry for the delay in responding to your appeal; I have been gathering all the relevant information. You were banned for safeguarding reasons that I would prefer not to discuss in the public domain. If you still wish to appeal your ban, shoot me a DM on Discord (bigror.).

Top Bottom