Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody unban me i was told to ask an admin to unban me yesterday but hes not online his name is , jakey

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hi Squirtpoop29,

Please use this link to submit an unban appeal, and remember to use the provided template for your appeal in the future.

Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?

Kind regards,
Benny
Senior Moderator

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Please make this in the ban appeal section of the forums not here please. If you need assistance please let me know.

Hi Squirtpoop29,

Please use this link to submit an unban appeal, and remember to use the provided template for your appeal in the future.

Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?

Kind regards,
Benny
Senior Moderator
ive already done that sorry i didnt explain very well , i have already been accepted he just said that he wants me to message him in a week to be unabnned as i went on holiday , its been a week .

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
ive already done that sorry i didnt explain very well , i have already been accepted he just said that he wants me to message him in a week to be unabnned as i went on holiday , its been a week .
Does that person have a name so I can forward it to him? :)

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom