Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Vakash warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Vakash
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:591586800
Date of warning issue: 9/12/23
Member of staff: Barack
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?: I think you should cause for the past two nights I had these three people harassing me and following me trying to kill me every two minutes due to me blacklisting them from pd I've had staff watching over them and can also agree on it even tho Barack warned me he was also a witness to them doing all of this and I just find it unfair how I kill one of them and they are killing me every few minutes and I'm the one who got warned and it was no outcome with them

Attachments

• warn.png
    warn.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 10
I do agree with the actions of the others being wrong which is why I gave them a cooldown ban however, RDM is not a good response.

Denied
We take player targeting and harassment seriously. The other players will be dealt with if it continues.
That being said, this doesn't mean it is okay for you to take it into your own hands and RDM them. As they say, "Don't fight fire with fire."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom