Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Veyko's Staff Report against Hyper : Prop Misuse

Member(s) of staff : Hyper SteamID STEAM_0:1:56124484
Member(s) of staff rank : Staff Supervisor
Date of Incident : 14.03.24
Information about the incident:
So basically, to get started I was in a chase (this chase had gone on for around 7 minutes). I was driving back to main city from BNQ and Hyper spawns in the roadblocks ahead of me. In the clip you can get three other cars get damaged as a result of this sudden action that had no sense of timing to it.
As far as I am aware, that is not allowed and Declan had proven this to me in a VC channel - "The roadblocks must be made before you have turned and not planted suddenly" (or something of the likes of that I can not quote it directly)

Evidence of the event :

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
hello from my POV i had set the road block up before you came around KFC but someone had said that you made a U-turn back down to B&Q so i removed it and was heading back to my car, as i had done that another person had then said you was heading back to BMW to which i then tried to respawn the Road block Dupe back ahead of time, but had a 3 second delay due to loading, at the time of it actually spawning i couldn't see how close you was and was simply relying on the radio comms as when doing a due you have to look at the floor to put it in the right place and with your speed and the timing of the placement you had already hit the road block before i could remove it to prevent the Sudden Impact.

The other PD car that was also effected was told in advance that the Road block was going back up but he wasn't on the radio and continued to try and speed past.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Yes I can see that he did place that roadblock in quite a rush and it resulted in an unrealistic roleplay interaction.

I do not believe Hyper did this deliberately, although I will still consider this staff report accepted. (And therefore, it will be noted down on record). Since we take prop misuse very seriously, and I wouldn't want to treat a member of staff any differently!

Although it seems to be accidental, Hyper should take more care to not place roadblocks in front of oncoming cars in an unrealistic manner.

Perhaps we could implement some kind of protection for roadblocks, whereby they take a while to spawn in?

Top Bottom