Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Walter What the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:larry
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:92318743
Date of warning issue: 5 .06.23
Member of staff:walter
Warning reason (screenshot): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1084579814624731147/1115304919461810236/image.png
Why should we remove the warning?: I was rsiding a base eho guy eas building but no information was there so i call staff for fail base so i shoot him to get his attention and he says if i shoot him again he will warn me so i shoot him because im furious about my charges cuz i spent fucking 1000 tokens on them

Larry I am suprised to see you making an appeal on this. I informed you that the refund system has been removed so you'd need to speak to management. I then ask you to leave so I can deal with another sit, then you start shooting me repeatedly. I tell you to stop and leave adding that if you come back and shoot again you will be warned... you shoot again.

mate i aksed matos 2 times didnt answer but was gonna ask youto ask him if i can have them back

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

If you wish to get a refund you will now have to make a ticket in discord and say what you lost and how you lost it and if you can show proof then it would be quicker don't have to but it does help and a member of management will give you a refund if its true.

So the reason I am denying this is because you should know by now shooting a staff member to get them to deal with your sit while they are already dealing with another sit is not a good idea but I can understand a bit but none the less you should just make a sit using @ and then what you need help with and to just wait patiently for them to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom