Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warn appeal affiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Sodaman
SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:490612652
Date of warning issue: 05-11-2023
Member of staff: Cheezy
Warning reason: no affiliation
Why should we remove the warning?: I was countering a kidnapping, after i pulled up to the kidnapping i shot all the kidnappers and they reported me for no reason. The admins then told me that i couldnt counter kidnappings which is weird because nothing in the rules is preventing that and people have been doing it for a while now which is backed by gatesway the litteral writer of the rules they then warned me for no affiiation even tho you only need affiliation for counter arrests which it clearly states in the rules. i think this is unjust and should be dealt with since theres literally no rules preventing me from doing this and needing affiliation as said by gateswayy himself1699216357411.png

hello i warned you with no affiliation do to you not having any affiliation with the PCSO that was kidnapped. You did advert counter but you didn't have any affiliation with him meaning ( basing with them / same custom job / same gang) you had nether of them in common with the PCSO. So you got warned with no affiliation.

Azz

Accepted,

Countering a kidnapping requires no affiliation. I will speak to cheeze to make sure he has a better understanding about this rule.

Please contact management in-game to remove your warn and refer them to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom