Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn Appeal - ARDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 12/08/2023
Member of staff: Kieran
Warning reason (screenshot):
1691782349550.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

I was doing Crate Raid, I was able to get the contents from the crate, and while i was exiting the werehouse, Killing all the Cops outside. then a cop car show up rammed into barrier, i decided to Snipe that BMW SUV Cop Car, (Thinking there was a PSCO member driving the car.), Then that player who reported to staff, I told the staffI that I thought he was a Cop which was reason i sniped him for. And got Warned for ARDM anyway.

The officer that was sat in that car was parked outside of hospital, and was not at all involved in the crate raid. I was spectating the situation, saw u go around the corner, aim in, and just snipe him for no reason. There was no reason to shoot him, as I said, he was not involved in the situation.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

The reason I am denying this is because the clip Kieran showed me, shows that Johnson was at the NHS for quite a while before you came out of warehouse and killed him with your sniper and from the clip Johnson never went any where near the warehouse and did not move from where you killed him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom