Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn Appeal - FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 10/05/2023
Member of staff:
CMDR PurpleAki 1069 on Duty 1069 on Duty
Warning reason (screenshot):
1683653710646.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

They constantly Using Mic Which i cannot hear or understand they're saying. I've told them repeat-ly many times. And Still gotten warned. If they had typed earlier it would be prevented. Cuz That why i had my DEAF tag onto my RP Name.
As included Clip Pior Before/After getting warned. : https://streamable.com/mpmzs1

Regarding the statement that you couldn't hear me, multipull times during this sit you had typed in chat referring to something i had said. Aswell as this i have had previous sits with you where me talking was fine and you could hear me. For the warn you was told many times to walkup the stairs in chat by me and verbally but you refused to and instead decided to tell them to type it in chat. Therefore it is considered fear rp as you had two guns pointed at you but continued to not listen to their demands.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

The reason I am denying this is because when you opened chat I could see that you did type back to them when they were talking to you with their voice which seems to me like you could hear them unless they were typing before and then stopped but I doubt it since they would have just kept it up and you would have shown it too if they did stop typing, also you type in chat at 3:19:20 "i'm not fucking following them i just want to fucking die anyway" and then typed at 3:19:33 "no isn't" and then also type at 3:19:36 "it's not failrp", all three times was you talking to Purple Aki.

So from my point of view you broke FearRP and may not have or may have lied in the appeal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom