Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warn Appeal - FearRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle Deaf
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue:
7/8/2023
Member of staff:
John Fries
Warning reason (screenshot):
1691338408809.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

I didn't see he was releasing my handcaff and then decided include stripped weapons/concealed or otherwise , inculding communications. ( - ASSTDIRGEN JohnMarkiplierHarryBosco Birch 3196 strips all weapons, concealed or otherwise, including communications)
But he just released me at roundabout of between docks and the factory. Which makes waste of time to walk distance to Car dealers. And Why Remove coms if i would to call the taxi if there's any.

I did say Sorry and pointed it's was my fault then the player who reported me already told the admin to warn me anyway so, ignoring my apology. He DID managed to kill me before i was trying to kill him.

john fries

Hello! Apologies for the wait. You were warned due to you admitting to the said punishment after asking the reporter, they said that they wanted you punished. I decided not to give you a jail time due to you admitting. Although you did say sorry, this isn't enough to not receive a punishment, as you did break the rules. You have also been warned for the same reason before.

Last edited:

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

The reason I am accepting this is because even I have been there when i was a cop and someone did /me strips all weapons and comms and I pull out a taser and teased them without seeing the /me strips all weapons and comms.

So I will be accepting this but make sure to from now on read chat whenever you are being kidnapped or taken hostage because if this happens again I will be denying since you should know better from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom