Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn appeal for propclimb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jackie
SteamID64: 76561198350602770
Date of warning issue: 29-04-23
Member of staff: Lil Walter
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning?: So I was on SC019 SSGT job, I put a ladder down to go on top of courthouse (it isn't just used as a staff sit area btw, hobos build bases around courthouse and to top of courthouse loads). To both do some recon on a possible assassin aswell as some dude just standing up there idk if he was suicidal (he's aod and uncloaked just let me rp). Walter who's car minging trynna ram me while I'm walking there from pd sees me do it, noclips, goes up thru the roof, insta freezes me and tells me it's propclimbing. I explained I'm sc019 I'm allowed to deploy ladders and it was well within RP. Isn't really prop climb if I'm allowed to use ladders for RP.
1682722544160.png

Last edited:
I am genuinely amazed at how false everything you wrote was. You used a ladder to propclimb up to an staff member and clearly you werent in RP. I would hope you had the dignity to own up to your actions and learn for future reference but you've decided to outright lie.

I am genuinely amazed at how false everything you wrote was. You used a ladder to propclimb up to an staff member and clearly you werent in RP. I would hope you had the dignity to own up to your actions and learn for future reference but you've decided to outright lie.
I mean you didn't really wanna let me explain why I did it. That's why I made it here and wrote what I did. The SOD was uncloaked and not dealing with anything, wanted to go check thru rp as well as do some recon simple.
Was in rp before and while up there. You were abit car mingey, followed me in your Nissan while I was in my x5 from NCA to the courthouse where I hopped out and you proceeded onto the sidewalk to get my attention. I just ignored you, I was still just doing my normal patrol and sco stuff.

Well now you're backtracking quite a bit. If you're going to make a false narrative atleast keep it consistant. You were in no RP situation and its funny how you say you were in one before but also say that I was following you the whole time. I've seen your attitude to others and I find it no suprise that you are unable to accept that you messed up and got punished for it.

Well now you're backtracking quite a bit. If you're going to make a false narrative atleast keep it consistant. You were in no RP situation and its funny how you say you were in one before but also say that I was following you the whole time. I've seen your attitude to others and I find it no suprise that you are unable to accept that you messed up and got punished for it.
I was just trying to roleplay in a roleplay area. Wasn't a staff sit I can be up there, I know it's used as a sit area but there was no sit. Just an uncloaked SOD and I was trying to do some rp with him or not. A warn is a warn. False given warn is something else. I would be able to understand my 3 others and I don't mind them.

jakey

Staff Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied - You are not permitted at any point to use props to climb on top of courthouse. In my entire time on their server and in the year I have been staff I have never seen a Hobo or anyone for that matter build a base on top of courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom