Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn Appeal - PowerGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 15/5/2023
Member of staff: RyanHasDementia
Warning reason (screenshot):
1684085748644.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

seargent cian 8008 grabs bags
Bruce Eagle DEAF holds it tightly
TST Neuro 7830: Powergaming
TST Neuro 7830: !motd
It's a Just RP action, ( /me ) Not Powergaming. Still a RP.
What else Cian could have done give me 2nd chance, If Cian was able do action again like "/me forcibly grabs the bags," then I would drop the bags anyway.

They're were asking to drop bags, But I don't Get it for That as Common Sense when Most of Time SCO and Rest of PD don't really ask for Drop the Bags MOST OF THE TIME. Which just RARELY Happens.
And Ryan asked me to drop bags, Shortly, I'd dropped the bags before I was able to get warned for Power gaming.
Thought My 2 of Warn Appeals were revoked but it hasn't yet. Therefore got Banned.

Once Again, RyanHasDementia Constantly using his Mic, So I cannot understand what he saying.

Last edited:
Hey Bruce, I just want to add to this situation that you have already been told off for this kind of situation and were told it was power gaming. You clearly haven't learned.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Does anyone have a clip of the situation so I can get a better understanding of what was typed.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Hello Bruce,

Can you give some more context on this situation please? Were the bags from a raid or something?

This appeal has been opened without response for way too long, can someone review this and close it?

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello Bruce please respond by tomorrow before 3 pm or I will be forced to deny this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom