Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn Appeal - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 20/08/2023
Member of staff: gman v1
Warning reason (screenshot):
1692524650910.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

They Countered Me on the bank raid, I left the bank via underground carpark, then drove pass front bank entrance. as they gone in, I'd made one more loop they came out and all suddenly the black RS member Aston martin, rammed on me, and i just drove off to near NCA area, and I'd sniped the RS member I'd thought they were driving. It's clearly was their fault for not false-ing the counter. after they've gone in. other wise this RDM or Sniping incident wouldn't happen. Because I wasn't clear who rammed onto my car and made me lose half of my health (without armor).

EDIT: I'm still hella confused, whoever rammed onto my car, I've had to shoot someone who I'd thought they're driving the car.

With the clip provided by Black Diamond, They saw you drive away, so they thought the bank raid was over so they stopped attempting to find and kill you. They then find their Aston Martin outside the bank, carjacked. ( The same Aston Martin that rammed into you ). They then shoot their own Aston Martin to kill the carjacker, Black Diamond saw a car ( yours) at NCA, he looked for on second, turned away as he ignored it and you decided to snipe Black Diamond. Who then reported you for RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom