Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warn appeal sodaman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sodaman
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:490612652
Date of warning issue: 05-11-23
Member of staff: Speedy
Warning reason:1699210154475.png
Why should we remove the warning?: The warning was issued under a kidnapping that lasted 34 minutes . I was warned for failrp for holding the hostage for over 15 minutes. The thing is that i were waiting for the sco to fufill my negotiation request which allows holding for more than 15 minutes. (You may not hold someone hostage for longer than 15 minutes unless negotiations are ongoing) as soon as i got the request filled i was raided and killed, after that i was teleported to a sit and warned without time to explain myself and the staff member not listening. I feel that this is unfair as the rules clearly states that im allowed to keep him extra if negotiations are still going on so i feel that this is unjust.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Thank you for the warn appeal.
Apon taking a sit from Christmas Hobo he had informed me that he was "kidnapped" for over 30 minutes, apon checking logs i had seen that the last advert was 45 minutes ago. Id like to refresh your memory on the server rules.
D8KidnappingA kidnapping may be executed once every 30 minutes. You must advert "kidnapping". You may not hold someone hostage for longer than 15 minutes unless negotiations are ongoing. You may only execute your hostage if no government officials respond (within 5 minutes) or negotiations fail. During negotiations, you may only ask for a maximum of £10.000 and any other reasonable demand, such as safe passage.

You clearly over stayed your welcome with holding a hostage, and since you was the one who was holding the man in the "cage" and asking for the demands it falls to your responsibility to follow the rules of the server.

I'd also like to point out that you also took over someone else base for this kidnapping meaning you was also stopping someone else from enjoying their game play due to being forced out of their own base.

you also then built your own fading door and props for defence in what is someone else's base since they already claimed that area. there for again fail-rp.

though the final judgment will be up to management i feel strongly that this single warning of wrong doings is fair.

Hello speedy. The reason that it was "45 minutes" was that in the sit christmas reported someone for erp which took up that time.

I do not think that i overstayed since he created a report that took up 15 minutes. I was raiding that house and in the D7 section it doesnt state how long you can raid for
D7Base raidA base raid may be executed once every 20 minutes. You must advert "raid".

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Hello Sodaman, while i thank you for your reply id like to point that that the Rule D7 Base raid that you have shared is the cooldown. which is not a statement of how long you may take over someone's base.

With that being said Rule
B20Monetary gainWhen committing any crime, you must leave the area once there is no more monetary gain. This rule does not apply to B27.

Meaning you had well and truly over stayed your welcome when it came to raid the persons base for their Money printers, to then take a hostage committing a new crime and again having drag over the allowed time stated in Rule D8.

I also point out you built not only defence's at the other persons base but then trapped them in/out of their base due to your fading door at the water fall even though you was not the base owner of the hidden house. so again being only warned for Fail-RP due to the time limit is very much fair.

again this matter will be left to management to decide the outcome

I had monetery gain considering i didnt destroy his 4 bitminers generating me income by the minute

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

While it cant be helped when it comes to how long it takes SCO and I can understand that a bit. But simply breaking multiple rules is not allowed and since you were only warned for 1 rule break you should be happy with just that and you are only allowed to build behind doors which you own not in other peoples bases. And when it comes to raiding a base if it has bitminers and you stay for a bit longer no staff will have an issue with it if you stay there for another 5 mins or so to get a bit more from them but staying there longer than that would result in staff telling you off for it so do keep that in mind. Also give the rules another read and a good one this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom