Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Name: Taxman
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:527357674
Date of warning issue: 18/10/2023
Member of staff: Cheeze Sandwich
Warning reason (screenshot): Major crimes during pd meeting.
Why should we remove the warning?: I believe it was unfair for me to receive the warning. There was a pd meeting taking place, and at first I tried to break into the pd but Cheeze Sandwich was following me and told me not to break in. So I was waiting for the meeting to be over, and after waiting for a quite a while, someone adverted pd raid and I adverted assist. I was in the pd garage when Cheeze came and froze me, without letting me explain, he just warned me for major crimes. I believe I should have been given the chance to explain my case because it was a genuine misunderstanding where I thought the pd meeting was over since a long time had passed.

Thank you.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

In the future just call staff and ask them if the PD meeting is over or ask the highest HU that is on if the meeting is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom