Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: harlz
SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:792340761
Date of warning issue: 4/01/24
Member of staff:waltyuh
Warning reason (screenshot): cop baiting
Why should we remove the warning?: i ran into pd and there was an officer there holding his tazer i said if you taze me im going to kill you he proceeds to pull it out and try taze me so i kill him then he makes a report on me i try explaning my part the tsupt/johny gags me for explaning my side then is rude as anything to me and says its fucking cop baiting u idiot he was just mad bc hes shit at pvp but i dont understand why its cop baiting because he was trying to taze me i said taze me ill shoot u then yeah i get warned for cop baiting its not cop baiting its warning him if he keeps trying to taze me i will shoot him like wtf

i didnt gag you for a rude reason you kept insulting me and wouldnt let me voice my part you decided to run into pd for no rp reason then when asked to leave you say if you taze me ill kill you at this point you didnt need to say that as you were not being arrested and was just asked to leave you decided to esculate the situation by threatening to kill me. also was my tazer already out or did i pull it out " there holding his tazer i said if you taze me im going to kill you he proceeds to pull it out"
1704388631191.png

MoDesigns

Community Owner
Developer
Superadmin
Community Management
By accepting this, I am not saying that what you did was fine or that Waltuh did something wrong. It's a subjective warn and can be argued both ways. I won't do it again.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom