Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nutella
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:420169786
Date of warning issue: 04/02/24
Member of staff: Johny
Warning reason (screenshot): car minge/crims against nhs 1707065459185.png
Why should we remove the warning?: So basically i was driving around in my car that i just bought and then i went round a corner and a NHS ambulance was in the middle of the road and i had literally no time to stop so i ended up crashing into the ambulance, i then just drove off and didnt really think much of it and then johny flew above me and said "you just crashed into the NHS so i have just warned you". I didn't get brought into a sit or anything, the admin (Johny) didnt explain anything, he just flew above me whilst i was driving and said that he warned me for crashing into the car. I think the warn should be removed because of the unprofessionalism from the admins behalf and that it is also a common mistake on this server, especially because of how laggy the server can be. If the admin brought me into a sit and explained and we had a chat about it i wouldnt be so annoyed but its the fact he just warned me without any explanation really. I am very sorry for crashing into the ambulance which was in the middle of the road, the ambulance was also parked up in the middle of the road but i apologise and would like if the higher ups considered removing the warn. In the warn it also says that i was commiting crimes against the NHS which was completely not true, i was simply driving my car and mistakenly hit into the ambulance

hi sorry bout the not speaking my mic wasnt connected properly, also dragging every car minge into a sit is alot of staff time, but it is a game and we get there is no risk to driving fast but its also an rp i believe my warn was fair as i watched you hit two cars one parked one not and you mounted the curb a couple times, i tried to say slow down but as previously stated my mic wasnt connected properly

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Make sure in the future to drive at a safe and normal speed or else you will end up being warned for car minge, and I will not be accepting it then so do keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom