Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warning appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin

Name: Fire
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:227812513
Date:10/08/22
Member of staff: Neuro
Warning reason: RDM+Targetting
So I was on the server, there's like 4 of us on, (actively around the spawn area) b4 my warn like 30-40 mins ago me and skateboard were getting rdm'd etc fta'd, so like I went back to spawn and just had fun, but one of the guys from b4 keeps spawning, so I advert correctly many times cause he keeps coming back after he's dead and interacting with us so like he's basically constantly breaking NLR, I had like 2 seconds to explain to neuro, he warned me for targetting and rdm, now I would understand the targeting but this guy was coming back and back, but what was the rdm for, I adverted every time I killed him (like piss off or die x3 or I tried to mug him) so I don't know where you got the RDM from, and this guy literally talking about swastikas in spawn, also I wanna know why I got like 4 seconds to explain until neuro warned me separately for both of them, which took me up to 5 warns so I got a cooldown ban for it, he took like 2 seconds looking at logs, I had 0 chance to say anything in those four seconds, and Neuro only did anything about me, the other guy was rdming this guy in spawn and the guy doesn't even report it, I kill this guy cause he keeps coming back up to me after I kill him breaking NLR and neuro's only focusing on the part that I've killed him so many times, if he stopped fucking coming back I wouldn't of killed him, also when I asked ohm, he said its supposed to be one warn, as it should be one warn, Idk why it was made separate.

It was late and I meant to do one warn but I believe the warning still stands you had a lot of time to explain to me and I had spent a lot of time looking through logs which had showed me you killing them when they had not even been looking your direction. This had led to me to believe that you had been killing him for no reason and had gave me no indication that the person who had reported you was nlring in any way nor did you tell me this or make a sit when it was happening so from the evidence I had given you the RDM and Targeting warn which I had meant to put together.

I would be happy for the targeting warn to be removed however I still believe the rdm warn stands as you should call staff if you see a rulebreaker.

Fin

It was late and I meant to do one warn but I believe the warning still stands you had a lot of time to explain to me and I had spent a lot of time looking through logs which had showed me you killing them when they had not even been looking your direction. This had led to me to believe that you had been killing him for no reason and had gave me no indication that the person who had reported you was nlring in any way nor did you tell me this or make a sit when it was happening so from the evidence I had given you the RDM and Targeting warn which I had meant to put together.

I would be happy for the targeting warn to be removed however I still believe the rdm warn stands as you should call staff if you see a rulebreaker.
I had adverted for everytime I had killed him though, so it wasn't rdm

Fin

also about him looking away pretty sure I was mugging him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom