Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warning Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF ( Brucektrain DEAF rsrp.uk)
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 13/08/2022
Member of staff: Moon
Warning reason (screenshot): 1660396551039.png
Why should we remove the warning?:
(Was Automatically Banned after that warn *Again, Your Warning system seems to be broken...)
I'd Just Came back after 1 Week Ban (which is just expired today) And Ghost ( DΞUTSCHLΛND ) Who's keep abusing me/harassing's me by shooting my car randomly (far distance), or randomly shoot at me in far distance, Then another player just opened fire on me for no reason, ghost didn't advert crossfire NOR me. after my death I'll just did despawn my car, (there's no rules against that by mod/admins says it's against the common sense, Which I'm not sure or I did it wrongfully.) While other player was going try advert carjack (he didn't.). Then Moon bring me and say i was going get warned for FailRP, however I did tell Moon I just got back from Automatically 1 Week Ban, He'd understands, But continues to warn me anyway (Even tho Didn't check any Evidence..) and Tired tell him about the Other Player (Ghost) Who's continues to harass and randomly shooting against me/or my car.

Last edited:
When he was standing front of your car ready with a lockpick and just just typed carjack you deleted it even you were dead so that is fail RP and I didn't ban you you got automatically banned by server...

When he was standing front of your car ready with a lockpick and just just typed carjack you deleted it even you were dead so that is fail RP and I didn't ban you you got automatically banned by server...
He didn't typed or advert it. he shoot me for no reason, when i shooting at DΞUTSCHLΛND, he didn't adverted crossfire or me. Please Admins check the logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom