Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied warning appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alex S3TY
Steamid is STEAM_0:0:691707550
Date of the warning was yesterday so 8/5/2024
member of staff who warned me i dont know becouse i didnt even see his name.
Warning was becouse i carjacked car without adverting becouse i tought i pressed CTRL V that would copy the message CARJACK. But since i didnt advert and did it in wrong chat i got a warning from that.
Reason we should remove the warning : I dont know alot about how strict the rules are but i personally think its pretty unfair for making a honest mistake and even admitting it. If im wrong okay but its very weird that my week is ruined as a terrorist member becouse i get a 1 strike from honest mistake. Im just asking that is there any ways for you to understand this ONE mistake i have made as a terrorist (first warning as a terrorist)

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Hi Alex,

I gave you plenty of time during the Sit to tell me about this. You instead chose to say nothing other than your mic was not working. I then took the time to type everything out incase your headset didnt work. You instead chose to stand in silence and just look around.

Why wouldnt you make this known during the sit? Do you also have any evidence that you typed in the wrong chat? As logs are not showing that.

Kindly
Burketon

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi Alexxz,

You and only you are responsible for making sure your advert is correct. Please take this as a learning opportunity to be more careful in the future

Burkenton was right to either warn you or give you a verbal warning.

We are very strict about our rules, and they are there for a reason, so I am denying this appeal.

Kind regards,
Benny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom