Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted warning appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Adam Haze
SteamID64: 76561198370976186 // STEAM_0:0:205355229
Date of warning issue: 21/06/2021
Warning reason (screenshot): Not listening to staff - https://prnt.sc/167xe0k
Why should we remove the warning?: I am by no means saying that Kong has done something wrong here but I feel like the warning I received was unfair. We {LM} Were told over voice and only voice to stop roleplay I didn't hear Kong say this and I proceeded to continue roleplay which resulted in the warning, due to the fact I didn't hear Kong say this and it wasn't mentioned in OOC nor advert I was unaware to stop the roleplay hence continuing it. The reason I want the warning removed is because I genuinely did not know to stop what I was doing which is why I deem it unfair. I have been actively playing in the past week or so and have followed every rule and the only sits I've been in have been called by me, as shown by the screenshot this is the only warning I've received which should hopefully show I am a rule abiding player and it was not my intention to break the rules.

Hell
Name: Adam Haze
SteamID64: 76561198370976186 // STEAM_0:0:205355229
Date of warning issue: 21/06/2021
Warning reason (screenshot): Not listening to staff - https://prnt.sc/167xe0k
Why should we remove the warning?: I am by no means saying that Kong has done something wrong here but I feel like the warning I received was unfair. We {LM} Were told over voice and only voice to stop roleplay I didn't hear Kong say this and I proceeded to continue roleplay which resulted in the warning, due to the fact I didn't hear Kong say this and it wasn't mentioned in OOC nor advert I was unaware to stop the roleplay hence continuing it. The reason I want the warning removed is because I genuinely did not know to stop what I was doing which is why I deem it unfair. I have been actively playing in the past week or so and have followed every rule and the only sits I've been in have been called by me, as shown by the screenshot this is the only warning I've received which should hopefully show I am a rule abiding player and it was not my intention to break the rules.
Hello, when we was at the mansions i forgotten to put in ooc or advert to pause rp but i went around the house telling them to stop shooting and i went outside and said to them to stop shooting then you came down stairs when i was talking to someone and stab them, then i got told to warn you for not listening to staff.

Accepted, the warning will be removed and the staff member who issued the punishment will be spoken to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom