Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed why have i been denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been denied for what reason , can i please ask why and what i did wrong , the police officer is teaming with civilians and then arrests me after im no longer wanted , so i left in rage and immediately joined back in regret , for such a small mistake surly you can take pity . I haven't even been offered a plan to take action on the people FRPing as the admins are friends with the people on the server and just make up some bullshit and end the sit , I've spoke to countless other people in spawn on the server about how they really need to tighten up on who they give these admin permissions to on the server as it seems that when something goes wrong , the person your supposed to be complaining to is the problem and there's no way around it without going through extensive complaint systems or forums where it seems to take 24 hours for somebody to reply . Sorry to bamble just an extremely pissed off person who wants to play my favourite game with my friends after being at work and seeing DENIED

Steam ID : 76561199596300407

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Closed.

Read what I put as the reason for denying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom