Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied why i think i should be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: CRACKHEAD JOE
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:24/4/24
Member of staff: CINS madrid 3924

Garry's Mod 26_04_2024 00_09_32.png

I think i should be unbanned because i didnt do anything there was this bus in front of me who was crashing into his car and i was next to it i was talking in game and i got banned i think he might of mistaken me for the bus driver i dont know though but if it was because of any other reason i am very sorry

madrid

Staff Member
Hello crackhead the reason why i banned you is because you had no intent to rp. i have seen you multiple times minge as for this case you were running into people and car minging i warned you and kicked you. then you joined back then started ramming me repeatedly with you taxi. I think you should take this time to make a choice weather you wanna actually rp or be a minge on the server.

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hi CRACKHEAD JOE,

Due to your previous warnings and cooldown bans, it doesn't seem like you're learning from them. Therefore, I am DENYING your unban appeal.

Kind regards,
Benny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom