Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted WOLZ Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: WOLZ on duty
Member(s) of staff's rank: T-MOD
Date of Incident: 25/04/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Warned me multiple times, one of them was valid the other was not. Not very clear in managing the sit and I got warned because of it (like wtf?)
Evidence: Video evidence + witness [Paul - John-Paul#0999 ]

We had a sit and we came to an end. I warned you and then I said I was going to return you. Then you just jump down from the roof on purpose. So I cathed you and told you that I would return you and told you to not do it again or I'll warn you. A few seconds after letting you go off the physgun you try to do it again. I just gave you a verbal warning to not do it. You didn't take the chance. So I think it is valid warnings.

He didn't have a pervious location for you to return him, and you have also said that the situation was over, so therefore there was no longer a sit, yet warned him for running from a sit

You told me the sit has ended
came to an end
So I left and I got a warning for leaving a sit that had ended?

Also, you said that you would return me, but you wouldn't be able to return me because I never got teleported (basic ULX knowledge)

Accepted, although your warn appeal already got accepted, the staff member will still be spoken to in regards to this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom