Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied YENX Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? : Yenx
1.2 How old are you? : 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? : Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? : 1 year and a 1/2
1.5 Are you fluent in English? : Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? : 76561199051863247
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random Death Match is when a player randomly encounters you with no role-play relations and kills you.

Example 1: Jimmy pulls out a gun and excludes in VOICE CHAT "mug drop 10k or die" , this is RDM because you HAVE to advert a mugging.
Example 2: A player kills another player randomly with no RP intention/relations.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR/ New Life Rule is when you have started a new life within roleplay and HAVE to forget everything that may of happened in your past life and MUST not attempt to continue any RP relations with other players until 5 minutes.

Example 1: A player returns to his body to continue a raid that he had just died in 2 minutes ago.
Example 2: A player is kidnapping another person and is counter kidnapped and dies however returns a minute later to kill them both.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when your character is forced to be scared and fear other players , this may be them being FORCED to surrender or give the other player money in fear of dying, this means your player cannot retaliate to scary situations.

Example 1: A player is being aimed at by 8 police men however have not been told to open fire , they give you the "option" to hand yourself in but because your outnumbered you HAVE to.
Example 2: A player has a weapon on him however is mugged by two players meaning he is outnumbered 2/1 , forcing him to comply with any orders they may give him.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when you make fun of another person and hate on them because they prefer the opposite or both sex or prefer to be called different pronouns.

Example 1: A player expresses that he is gay to other players , players react badly and begin to scream slurs that are offensive towards the LGBTQ+ community.
Example 2: A player has identified as they/them and another player continues to refer to them as HE , after countless attempts to notify the other player you identify as they/them , he continues to ignore and laugh at you in an attempt to mock you.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when a player is hateful/abusive towards you due to your ethnicity or skin colour.

Example 1: A player explicitly screams abusive slurs towards a specific ethnicity or skin colour.
Example 2: A player mocks someone and treats them with indifference due to there ethnicity or skin colour in game or in real life.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Example to William and Joe that NHS Car Jacking is not permitted in River Side Roleplay and proceed to give William a warning

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Check logs to confirm he did advert a PD raid , if he did I will explain that he did PD raid allowing him to KOS.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Tell Joe he isn't permitted to build on the sidewalk , explain to William he must advert when raiding , Tell William about the NLR (New Life Rule) and explain he cannot sell drugs unless he is chose the drug dealer job , warn Joe for building on sidewalk and ban William for False RP and RDM.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Tell Joe that he has caused a major crime which was stated must not be permitted and ban him due to him committing MASS RDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because I feel I can make a difference to the server and hopefully fill in the missing gaps in the staff team , for example a staff member that is serious about roleplay and wants to create a serious however fun atmosphere in riverside roleplay for all players to enjoy.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would request a more experienced or higher staff member to help me deal with the situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I do not have experience staffing previous servers.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. I am always active on my PC and discord on a Friday And Saturday this can also be at late hours , for example at 3am.
2. Willing to take constructive criticism to improve as a staff member.
3. Fluent In English And Can Speak Basic Spanish.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. Wont Be Active Monday ,Tuesday ,Wednesday , Thursday and Sunday after 7pm.
2. GCSES Are approaching for me very soon leading to me possibly having to have a break or short appearances online.
3. Oblivious on the basics of staffing so will have to be taught.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I would like to make an impact on the server and create a fun roleplay experience for all players by teaching and warning players on how to properly roleplay.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No I do not have any disabilities that will impact my ability.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No I have not.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes.

D

Deleted member 372

"1 year and a 1/2" First Seen: Oct 16, 2021 7:00 PM

-1 Never seen you before, try becoming a high rank in a department so that you can be known more.

-1 Who is this dude? Atleast put some ingame effort and play and actually learn the community before becoming staff. Feels like you think you're some kind of celebrity :cool:

-1 Never seen you before, try becoming a high rank in a department so that you can be known more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom