Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied your_mums;) STAFF APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
1.1: What is your in-game name? your mum
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over a month or 2
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:632480621
1.7 What is your Discord? yourmum4139
1.8 References (if any)? Spacey

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM known as random death match is where someone would kill you for no aplicaple reason
billy said i stink so i stabbed him to death
deez snus said im weak so i shot him with an M4A1
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR also known as new life rule is where you have died in combat and cant return for a bit acting like nothing happened and restart life
i was raiding [Po] (post office) and got killed by SCO19 so i repawned and went to KFC for food staying away from the active scene until it was over
i was raiding pd and started shooting officers and i died so i moved on and did something else

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where your under fear as in RP meaning
i was getting kidanpped by RS and had guns pointed at me i was scared i was gonna die
Albert gonzo mugged me and had an p99 pistol pointed at me so i gave him the money so i dont die and ran away

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is where you discriminate or judge a persons choices
you sound so gay i bet you like other boys
im not letting you join my gang as your trans which means your disgusting

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is when someone disrespect you for your color or region
(DISCLAIMER IM GONNA BE AS LEAST RACIST I CAN)
your playermodel is black no wonder you get shot at and die prob like it IRL
no one likes you n****r your black why would i let you join my gang
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would tell william that he cant do crimes againsed NHS and tell him to look at !MOTD in chat (type) and warn him if it happened again

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would tell joe that william was allowed to kill as he was doing a pd raid meaning anyone who goes in pd die and i would see if there was an advert to make sure

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would warn william for raiding with no advert and going back there straight after breaking NLR rules of corse checking to make sure there was no advert (logs)

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would ban joe for 2 weeks for MRDM and tell him to look at the rules on the forums

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
because i have more experieance than others on the server and know what im doing

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would look at the staff handbook and if i still didnt know i would ask a HU above me for help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? yes 2 moths in on another policerp server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
im amazing at handiling situations keeping sits content so things do get out of hand
im allways positive and make people happy even when stressed
and im a great rolemodel to look at as when im stating something 99.9% of the time true

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i stutter when i get nervous
i go quiet for a sec if people piss me off
and i very rearly loose control but could happen

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? well ive been playing on riverside for a long time i just feel like helping the server giving a great impact to the server and id be a great asset

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? i have ADHD and a little bit of AUTISM but dosent stop me at what im doing

Have you received any help when creating this application? none whats so ever
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes i will say that ive been banned once but it was ages ago

Last edited:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The application seems rushed, the reason I say this is due to the fact that the questions to sections B & C Have not been answered to their full potential
Not descriptive.
I don't really see you as a fit for staff.
I see you as someone who would abuse their roles on staff rather than help people
I also believe that you are too immature in-game

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Luck - Legal Lee

Last edited:
=========================================
I believe this staff application is below the standards for the average staff application.
In addition to this I do not believe you have the maturity to perform staff duties in a capable manor.​

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The application seems rushed, the reason I say this is due to the fact that the questions to sections B & C Have not been answered to their full potential
Not descriptive.
I don't really see you as a fit for staff.
I see you as someone who would abuse their roles on staff rather than help people
I also believe that you are too immature in-game

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Luck - Legal Lee
ive fixed the questions now mate

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
=========================================
I believe this staff application is below the standards for the average staff application.
In addition to this I do not believe you have the maturity to perform staff duties in a capable manor.​
if i could talk then type there would be alot more info as im shit at typing and hate it sorry but thats true mate

I feel like the application lacks a large amount of detail,
From what i've seen in game you can be a bit immature at times.
I don't believe at the moment in time you'd be responsible with the permissions you obtain as staff

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
I feel like the application lacks a large amount of detail,
From what i've seen in game you can be a bit immature at times.
I don't believe at the moment in time you'd be responsible with the permissions you obtain as staff
does that mean im not mature at times lol

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
i deffinately have enough knoladge in riverside and like i said in my last application im mature when i need to be i mess around but who dosent and i wont mess around on staff mark my words just like i dont mess around in pd as im a SUPT proving how i can be hands on

Last edited:

john fries

-1 Although I love to hop in call with you and RP as police with you, I can see some issues that would prevent you from being staff. I can also see you getting quite upset at people and telling them to "kill themselves" which is really not fit for a staff member.

[] - Very Immature
[] - Rather Disrespectful and not even in a joking manner either
[] - Told me to Kill My Self earlier and have done to many other players lmao
[] - wouldn't like to see even more children in high positions
[] - Biased towards his mate trollface as seen in raids and other RP scenarios
[] - Hardly has a gauge on the rules him self even though he states he does
[] - Has a community rep for being a fucking mongrel retard
[] - Rather lacklustre Staff App
[] - I also see you as a person who would most likely abuse their power for rep amongst friends

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Terribly sorry but I agree with the comments made. I will hold off on accepting this application until you can prove a degree of professionalism.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom