Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Yung Killy's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Yung Killy
1.2 How old are you? 16.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around 2-3 months if I recall i wasn't too active when I started but then became more and more active.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:420949036
1.7 What is your Discord? .the_matrix
1.8 References (if any)? No.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match,
1. If I go up to someone and kill them
2. If I don't like the way someone is looking at me and stab them to death.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule.
1. If I get killed and go straight back.
2. If someone raids my base and I go back and kill them.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
1. A guy has a gun to your head and you still pull out a knife and kill him.
2.a group of police have guns pointed at your car in the corner and you jump out and start shooting all of them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
1. Talking down on a person because of what gender they like.
2. Calling people the F slur just because they like the same gender.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
1. Calling a coloured person the N word.
2. Going up to someone and making fun of them because there colour.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first accept the sit and then say to William that he cannot raid a NHS car because it is against the rules. I would also tell joe that he did advert but stealing a NHS vehicle is not allowed.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would look in the logs and check where he killed the people if it was in the PD then I would understand that he raided the PD and didn't want anyone to disturb his PD raid or even counter. But If they were not in the PD then I would warn William for RDM and tell him not to do it again.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first freeze William and talk to him and say that if you raid a base you have to advert, Then go on about how he cannot return to a scene. I would then warn him for what he has done. and ask him to give the drugs back hoping he didn't sell it. If he did sell it I would then give Joe his money back that he lost from the drugs because it is not fair on joe to loose money because someone is breaking the rules.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first freeze Joe and then bring him to a sit and explain to him that he cannot commit any crimes in a PD meeting as it says in the advert "No major crimes" then I would warn him for it and jail him for a bit so he can think about it for a while.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have gotten to know a lot of people on the server and have spoken to everyone nicely. I have been staff on a few servers before and also co-owned a server around 2 years ago. I will follow the rules of the server and punish people with the right punishments.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? First step I would get hold of a higher staff member and ask them for some help. I would then tell them what is going on and ask them what to do in that situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes on a few servers a few years ago but then I stopped playing gmod.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I have good patients, I would listen to higherups, And I would follow the rules.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I do go to collage, I can get a bit angry but I tend to control it, I can forget pretty easy.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would love to be staff so I can help the server out and also stop all the people not following the rules of the server, I will follow the higherups commands and not argue about them, If I feel like I'm in the wrong I will tell them sorry and take a little break to think about what I could of done to make that situation a lot better. I am active on the server and have

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? I have bipolar which can effect my anger and autism.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No I have done this application by myself and have not received no help. I have thought about the questions in detail.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

john fries

The effort in this application seems low, Low detail and points that look somewhat copied and pasted. I have also never seen you on the server, your steamID has never been used in any of the discords to fill out a rank request, and searching your name on a server list website comes up with no activity from you over the past 30 days. I'd hop on more before applying, so people can get an opinion on you.

The effort in this application seems low, Low detail and points that look somewhat copied and pasted. I have also never seen you on the server, your steamID has never been used in any of the discords to fill out a rank request, and searching your name on a server list website comes up with no activity from you over the past 30 days. I'd hop on more before applying, so people can get an opinion on you.
I put quite a bit of effort in the application and I haven't copied and pasted either and can assure you this. I haven't done no rank requests because I would rather not take a job like a police or NHS not really my thing. thanks for your opinion though.

7 days huh maybe it was another server 2-3 months I am sorry about that I understand now if I don't get a chance because of how low I have been playing I must have thought it was the same server.
But I will be playing more since I am very enjoying myself on the server.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
-1 doesnt have a good understanding of the server rules, constantly complains when he is proved wrong in a situation, has frequent aurguments in chat

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
you do not have a good understanding of the rules, you are always arguing with people in ooc chat. Application lacks detail in some areas.

Denied, please improve your current reputation and involvement within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom