Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed zaxe jail me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: zaxe
Member(s) of staff's rank: senior mod
Date of Incident:5/11/2023
Information about the incident. was the sco19 f1 race, ohm crashed into a wall while i about to over take him and he hit my car and blew me up. then zaxe flew me around the map and ended up jailing me at the end of the race because i came last due to my car blowing up. i told him that and he just laughed at me and said that what happens when ur last.
clearly to stupid to understand the fact my car blowing up

Hi.

I would firstly like to start of with the statement you made about 'ohm crashed into a wall while i about to over take him and he hit my car and blew me up'
in event's you have to expect that type of stuff, people will throw you under the bus to overtake you this is apart of the race and the fun of the event!

Secondly i would like to evaluate on the statement 'then zaxe flew me around the map and ended up jailing me at the end of the race because i came last due to my car blowing up'

When your car exploded i was given strict instructions to not respawn any cars or give people any cars when there car explode's.
We added in a pit stop for during the race where you can pull up to the side of the road and get you car fixed by a admin. In future look at the durability of your car and get your car fixed at the pit stop we implemented.

Shortly after your car exploded you said in (ooc chat) Zaxe tp. This is when i tped and carried you all the way back to the race track (where the race started) to wait for the rest of SC0 to finish the race as you became disqualified.

Once the rest of the SC0 had finished the race we made a podium for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. As i stated at the begging of the race the loser of the race will receive a 60 second jail in front of all the SC0 members.

You received your punishment of the 60 second jail. I did indeed say 'thats what happens when ur last' because i stated before the race the loser will receive a 60 second jail punishment.

'clearly to stupid to understand the fact my car blowing up'
I was told not to spawn in another car when a person's car is blown up :)

Azz

Hi Max, do you have any clips that could help with this report.

Azz

This report will be closed and a final verdict will be determined tonight if there is no evidence or any more statements.

Azz

Closed.

This may seem a little unfair but with the context at hand, Zaxe was only following the rules of the exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom