Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Zaxe RDM appeal

Name: Zaxe
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418159587
Date of warning issue: 26/04/24
Member of staff: Burkaton
Warning reason (screenshot): RDM
Why should we remove the warning?:
The reason my warn should be removed is because the whole reason i killed him is because i thought my life was being put at threat by this police officer, he first approached my by saying "wagone fam" i then say what good, i tab out onto my desktop and see him pull out a tazer and start pointing it at me i then flee the scene as im concerned im going to be arrested so i run into court house to leave the scene. He then follows me into court house and says "thats what i thought fam", at this point i was concerned he had called for extra units as he had cornered me inside of the court house. i then retaliate and kill him as my life was threatened.

1. He pulled a tazer out on me and started aimin it at me.
2. He follows me into court house as i attempt to flee the scene.
3. He camps outside of court house calling comms to the radio so i kill him. He put my life to threat.

Top Bottom