Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Zaxe staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Zaxe
Member(s) of staff's rank: Junior Administrator
Date of Incident: 28/11/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: i was driving a volvo with a pd skin.. i did check the rules in the F4 menu and i see no rule stating i cannot put that skin on and when i asked him what rule it was so i know for future all i got for a reply was "you should know better" "its just common sense" and my opinion for him to speak in that way its not very professional in any way and that he wasnt on duty while doing this just a bit of power abusing but once again i have not seen a single rule of this paint not allowed
Evidence on the incident: Clip available on request

Hello Vakish, I would like to apologise for deleting your car, I spoke to another staff member after the event and he said that you are indeed allowed to change the paint of your car to the PD paint as you can impersonate PD. The reason I deleted your car is because I have dealt with a lot of people changing their car to a NHS skin (that's against the rules). I took it upon myself as I thought the same rule applied to changing the car to a PD skin. I gave you a lift back in my car as I knew it would have been unfair to leave you in the middle of nowhere.

I would also like to point out, I was not rude in anyway when approaching you about the issue. I asked you nicely to delete your car several times and you continued to argue over and over, which then led me to delete your car. As I said I have never seen anyone change their skin to a PD car before, so this was a first time experience for me.

I would lastly like to add when you had the PD paint on your car you was blatantly crashing into other PD and cop baiting with the paint on ur car, i pulled you over and then questioned you about the car paint which then you decide to argue back with me. Regular players might have thought it was a stolen car.

Kind Regards

Zaxe

Last edited:
i do accept the apology mate but it was the fact when i asked you about the rule you then said "well it dont need be a rule its common sense" that aint kind.. as i was only asking about the rule and if you could tell me it. That wasnt being argumentative i asked it cause then i know for the future

Azz

Denied.

After reviewing the clips I have seen that Zaxe hasn't done anything wrong.

Even though there is no specific rules towards it a member of staff asked you to remove it and you did not listen. This option for car skins will be removed in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom