Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Zaxe warn appeal for failrp

Name: Zaxe
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:418159587
Date of warning issue: 28/4/23
Member of staff: fyl
Warning reason (screenshot): FailRP
Why should we remove the warning?:

Pretty much the rule states if you raid NCA "An NCA raid may be executed every 35 minutes. A Prime Minister must be online prior to initiating the raid. You must advert "NCA raid". I had 0 clue this was a rule at the time of commiting this offence and nothing make its ok what i done. I just want to formally apologies for what i have done. I would have liked a verbal personally and everyone makes mistakes. This is a clear mistake i have made as i would defo not have done this on purpose considering my TOS i have when playing the server. I just want to formally apologies for what i have done and this wont happen again. I just thought at the time, there's money bags inside of NCA and that's financial gain for me as a criminal, i have no clue that this rule existed.

Sorry to anyone i effected during this.

Im sincerly sorry

Zaxe

Top Bottom