Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Zip ties// restraints for criminals

Suggestion:
Advanced Criminal classes and higher ranks in T and LM should get the weaker restraints. The ones out of 1945 RP where you can eventually break out and drag players. As opposed to taking them out the physical plane as with current handcuffs.

How this will benefit the community:
Add another element to RP, means criminals can have more interactions with the community that isn't either mugging or killing.
Helps in hostage situations, as right now being a hostage is just a verbal promise to comply.
Maybe add limitations to were they don't work on PD???? And don't give them to premium player classes.
Links:

It's not the -1 that bothers me, it's the fact that admins are the one's to set a bad example on conduct in forums by just minging with blank -1's.
To what end? If the idea is bad suggest alternatives

Nice, all 3 expect a player report. I expect this to see last all day. I'll be on after work to see how bad it gets.

Top Bottom