Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ZORO HEISENBERGS APPLACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? ZORO HEISENBERG

1.2 How old are you? I am 17 years old

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes a very good one

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around a year

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I speak great english

1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:526586486

1.7 References (if any)? I always help out admins when needed and I have a great friendship with most admins such as nero ohm legal lee lordcarrot zombie etc

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match 1st example is when someone spawns and walks to a police officer and kills him for no reason other than being a police officer 2nd example is when you are driving and someone hits you and u get out and kill them just for hitting you

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NEW LIFE RULE 1st example tommy dies in a bank raid and goes back to get the money bags 2nd example when jimmy gets killed by timmy and jimmy respawns and kills Timmy extra example joe takes place in a pd takeover and fails to take over PD and dies then respawns and comes back to kill pd members again

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where somebody doesn't fear for their characters life in a problematic situation 1st example me and my friend pull out a gun on a pcso he has to follow our orders because he is under FearRP 2nd example me and my gang members happen to stumble upon a citizen called tommy and we advert “Mug Drop 5K or die” but he doesn’t drop it and rather get murdered then give the money that is FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where somebody has a dislike or a hate for people that are gay for no other reason than them being gay 1st example ali and yells in his microphone to ryan “ shut the fuck up u gay bitch go lick some dick and die” this sudden profanity is not allowed on the server ever 2nd example lee has his gender in his discord/steam bio as gay/bi or they/them and tommy notices that and tells everyone in general chat causing discomfort to lee this would be homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when somebody discriminates or makes comments about somebodies race or skin color or background 1st example ryan goes to the bank and sees an arab man and says “THERE ALL MUSIES THERE GONNA BOMB US” which is racism and its not allowed 2nd example Jackie needs a ride so he orders a taxi and his drivers name is raj and he has a thick Pakistani accent so Jackie says “oh no wonder ur driving a taxi u paki twat” which is extremely racist and is not allowed

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would bring both William and joe to a safe area with no background noise and I would ask for both sides of the stories and then check past records from both William and joe I would then see Joe has a suspicious amount of kills and I would then joe would ask for certain information like can I do this can I do that which would show me that he is not educated on the rules of the server I would then explain the rule of No crimes against the NHS To Joe, I would then check Joes previous warns to see if he has committed any similar rule breaks. Based of Joes history and attitude during the situation we are in. I would either verbally warn him or give him a written warning. And advise him to read the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly, I would do as always, I would get both sides of the story and after hearing both sides of the story would check logs to see which story is correct according to the logging system. After seeing so many kills from William i would be suspicious but not mention anything yet I Would then see if William did actually advert PD Raid If he did, i would ask Joe if he was inside the PD If he was this issue is resolved and it wouldn't be RDM and it would just be a misunderstanding. If Joe wasn't inside the PD i would then ask or tell William that you cannot kill people outside the PD in a PD raid and warn him if needed now to the old 6 kills and if no reports have came In then just let him keep playing and keep a close eye on him if he rdms anyone else

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? A lot of rules have been broken on both ends in this situation. I Would first ask Joe to remove his base from the sidewalk. I Would then remind William he HAS TO advert raid in this situation I would then check previous history of rule breaking and see if any similar rule breaks were done in the past then I would take the appropriate measures, after reminding William i would deal with other rule breaking. If William has not been taught or learnt the rules and is truly remorseful and shows desire in following them in the future, I will be nicer however if this is not the case, i will punish William accordingly. To make Joe happy and ask him to keep him playing on the server and not quit and have a great time playing.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? In this situation I would ask joe what the hell are u doing, if joe has adverted his bombing closer to the advert of the pd meeting such as around 2-3 seconds after then he may have made a honest mistake and I would verbally warn him however if it was not an honest mistake I would punish him accordingly to the situation

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I play a lot on the server and am well known throughout the server I play morning through night when im not busy and I always am friendly to others and I genuinely enjoy the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask more experienced staff members to help me in this situation to help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? In gmod no but in gta yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am very active, I am very kind and caring and I have lots of patience

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I don’t like to give out punishments and I would try to help all I can to either get them a less sever punishment, I need to go to the hospital a lot because of my grandfather, I would need to get used to being a staff

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? The main reason of me wanting to be a staff is because I always see how happy people are when they see a staff and I would love to be one of the people who makes peoples day and help them out with what ever they need and I love to work with the staff group they are all great people to work with kind smart and caring and always put a smile on my face and I would like to return the favor

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope just small reminders

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

thank you all for your time :)

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? ZORO HEISENBERG

1.2 How old are you? I am 17 years old

1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes a very good one

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around a year

1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes I speak great english

1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:526586486

1.7 References (if any)? I always help out admins when needed and I have a great friendship with most admins such as nero ohm legal lee lordcarrot zombie etc

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match 1st example is when someone spawns and walks to a police officer and kills him for no reason other than being a police officer 2nd example is when you are driving and someone hits you and u get out and kill them just for hitting you

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NEW LIFE RULE 1st example tommy dies in a bank raid and goes back to get the money bags 2nd example when jimmy gets killed by timmy and jimmy respawns and kills Timmy extra example joe takes place in a pd takeover and fails to take over PD and dies then respawns and comes back to kill pd members again

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is where somebody doesn't fear for their characters life in a problematic situation 1st example me and my friend pull out a gun on a pcso he has to follow our orders because he is under FearRP 2nd example me and my gang members happen to stumble upon a citizen called tommy and we advert “Mug Drop 5K or die” but he doesn’t drop it and rather get murdered then give the money that is FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where somebody has a dislike or a hate for people that are gay for no other reason than them being gay 1st example ali and yells in his microphone to ryan “ shut the fuck up u gay bitch go lick some dick and die” this sudden profanity is not allowed on the server ever 2nd example lee has his gender in his discord/steam bio as gay/bi or they/them and tommy notices that and tells everyone in general chat causing discomfort to lee this would be homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when somebody discriminates or makes comments about somebodies race or skin color or background 1st example ryan goes to the bank and sees an arab man and says “THERE ALL MUSIES THERE GONNA BOMB US” which is racism and its not allowed 2nd example Jackie needs a ride so he orders a taxi and his drivers name is raj and he has a thick Pakistani accent so Jackie says “oh no wonder ur driving a taxi u paki twat” which is extremely racist and is not allowed

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would bring both William and joe to a safe area with no background noise and I would ask for both sides of the stories and then check past records from both William and joe I would then see Joe has a suspicious amount of kills and I would then joe would ask for certain information like can I do this can I do that which would show me that he is not educated on the rules of the server I would then explain the rule of No crimes against the NHS To Joe, I would then check Joes previous warns to see if he has committed any similar rule breaks. Based of Joes history and attitude during the situation we are in. I would either verbally warn him or give him a written warning. And advise him to read the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly, I would do as always, I would get both sides of the story and after hearing both sides of the story would check logs to see which story is correct according to the logging system. After seeing so many kills from William i would be suspicious but not mention anything yet I Would then see if William did actually advert PD Raid If he did, i would ask Joe if he was inside the PD If he was this issue is resolved and it wouldn't be RDM and it would just be a misunderstanding. If Joe wasn't inside the PD i would then ask or tell William that you cannot kill people outside the PD in a PD raid and warn him if needed now to the old 6 kills and if no reports have came In then just let him keep playing and keep a close eye on him if he rdms anyone else

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? A lot of rules have been broken on both ends in this situation. I Would first ask Joe to remove his base from the sidewalk. I Would then remind William he HAS TO advert raid in this situation I would then check previous history of rule breaking and see if any similar rule breaks were done in the past then I would take the appropriate measures, after reminding William i would deal with other rule breaking. If William has not been taught or learnt the rules and is truly remorseful and shows desire in following them in the future, I will be nicer however if this is not the case, i will punish William accordingly. To make Joe happy and ask him to keep him playing on the server and not quit and have a great time playing.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? In this situation I would ask joe what the hell are u doing, if joe has adverted his bombing closer to the advert of the pd meeting such as around 2-3 seconds after then he may have made a honest mistake and I would verbally warn him however if it was not an honest mistake I would punish him accordingly to the situation

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I play a lot on the server and am well known throughout the server I play morning through night when im not busy and I always am friendly to others and I genuinely enjoy the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask more experienced staff members to help me in this situation to help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? In gmod no but in gta yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am very active, I am very kind and caring and I have lots of patience

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I don’t like to give out punishments and I would try to help all I can to either get them a less sever punishment, I need to go to the hospital a lot because of my grandfather, I would need to get used to being a staff

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? The main reason of me wanting to be a staff is because I always see how happy people are when they see a staff and I would love to be one of the people who makes peoples day and help them out with what ever they need and I love to work with the staff group they are all great people to work with kind smart and caring and always put a smile on my face and I would like to return the favor

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope just small reminders

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

thank you all for your time :)
+1 Good guy knows rules

+1 Great guy, deserves a shot

Good luck chap!

• NCA Inspector
  • PD T SUPT, Dispatcher
  • SCO-19 Corporal, TTM
  • NHS Consultant
  • Terrorist Chief
  • Deputy Head of Jihads
No.1 Bomber! No cappin