Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Daniel Schofield

1. Daniel Schofield

me

Who?
  2. Daniel Schofield

Denied Me Staff App Lad i know this wont do well but im doing it anyway

Hi Hamster, Change this then, make people like you, change how you act, change your professionalism. Go back over the rules, ensure you do not break them anymore. Then reapply once all of this has changed. And then ensure the application has enough detail in it. Why make an application which...
  3. Daniel Schofield

Denied SCO TST Slots

Hello all, Must agree, very important and useful. Recommended by multiple HUM and HUs in general. Many thanks,
  4. Daniel Schofield

Denied Gazz Staff App

Hello all, +1 I think this gentleman is a down to earth genuine person, very good at coming to decisions and acting as a staff member. I think he would be a great addition to the team and I would love to see him as a staff member. The points being raised as being "toxic" or similar, I would...
  5. Daniel Schofield

Denied CID for PD

Hello, In my opinion, this would be great and bring some wonderful RP to the server. Crafty should 100% take lead in this department as he definitely fits the role and has the dedication for this. Realistically though, this is a good suggestion but the issues I see is the RP, well, lack of it...
  6. Daniel Schofield

Denied SCO Suggestions

Hello FZN, This is completely fair and understandable and I do not disagree with anything said. I brought up the props to see if there was an option for them to be authorised for set jobs, which I assume this server does not have the option to do but was just a quick addition to the suggestion...
  7. Daniel Schofield

Denied Remove combat jumping

Hello, I completely agree with this but the issue is people enjoy it and removing it will likely cause people to stop playing / people who are bad at basic combat will stop playing the server (large number of players). And also lets remember, this is not a serious RP server. This is similar to...
  8. Daniel Schofield

Denied SCO Suggestions

Hello Hybrid, Everyone is saying this but not suggesting things for it, how would management do it without the ideas? I mentioned this previously on MaverickRats comments. Many thanks,
  9. Daniel Schofield

Denied SCO Suggestions

Hello MaverickRat, All of these suggestions have been raised to me, these are not because someone has “died once”, it’s issues collected over time. The issue is that we have nowhere to purchase the 40mm and we are also restricted on our use of 40mm grenades, whereas once again others are not...
  10. Daniel Schofield

Denied Speeding Suggestion around Licenses

Hi Liam, Would they need to do the test multiple times a day? I would say only criminals or people who speed would which realistically if they are committing offences anyway, does it make a difference to their life? It would really only become a pain for someone really who wanted to change to a...
  11. Daniel Schofield

Denied SCO Suggestions

Hello all, Another set of small suggestions around SCO-19. The suggestions: Impounder: Give SCO-19 the impounder. Simply put, some SCO-19 get access to the ticket system and others do not. I just think for the benefit of the server and the department, SCO-19 should have access to remove...
  12. Daniel Schofield

Denied Speeding Suggestion around Licenses

Hello all, Once again, a small idea for the server in relation to RP and bringing a use to the needing of a license etc. The Idea in general: So the idea is to have to get the license as you do now by doing a test, from there, have more speed cameras located around the map (probably best on...
  13. Daniel Schofield

GAZZ APPRECIATION

Hello all, I must say Gazz is a wonderful person, he has bought numerous people including myself donator packages, he is a wonderful and caring person! He is also an ex notorious hamburglar and whopper swindler which makes him absolutely who he is today! I must also quote that he is a "Very...
  14. Daniel Schofield

Denied Increase Dispatcher slots to 2 or 3.

Hi all, +1 we definitely would need this to at least 2 as it would make sense to help show things and also balance multiple situations using different channels for communications, especially with any new plans around the new map release. Many thanks,
  15. Daniel Schofield

Accepted Jon's ban appeal

Hello Jon, I believe I did ask you to stop. And I don't see the relevance of who told you to do it, does not excuse the behaviour. Many thanks,
Top Bottom