Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Drunken

1. Drunken

Accepted Drunken's Warn Appeal

One of the higher ups you used, changed there mind once explained the whole situation. In addition to this is conferred with Azz who also agreed with me that it is not RDM as it was my property he stole.
  2. Drunken

Accepted Drunken's Warn Appeal

Name: Drunken SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:419429676 Date of warning issue: 26/`0/2023 Member of staff: Cheeze Sandwich Warning reason (screenshot): RDM Why should we remove the warning?: So the story is that 'Lil Ape stole my car whilst i was in a robbery and drove off, i then stole a Police unmarked...
  3. Drunken

Accepted Scott abuse

4. Drunken

Accepted Scott abuse

Member(s) of staff: Scott Member(s) of staff's rank: JNR Admin Date of Incident: 15/06/2021 15:40-15:57 (Ish) Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So Scott and his group of friends were getting there cars into PD, i go over and clamp them all as they were...
Top Bottom