Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by GoodFortuna

1. G

Closed FLX

Member(s) of staff: FLX Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of Incident: 08/05/2024 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I had just experienced input delay and had over reveresed into a parked PD car. I was driving away from the incident considering...
  2. G

Denied Appeal

Name: Ape SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:581030609 Date of warning issue: 08/05/2024 Member of staff: FLX Warning reason (screenshot): Cop bait/Car minge https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2bXnMp60cJ-Lf6/d1337EV4U2mE?invite=cr-MSxLQjUsMjAyODA3ODM0LA Why should we remove the warning?: 1) It wasn't car...
  3. G

Denied Mufaba's member interest form

+1 Congo is a great man and member of the community hes also a massive role model an saviour to me on a personal level as I was addicted to gambling and he saved my life and bank account by taking me away from the sites that held me by the balls and robbed my pockets daily. Without congo on my...
  4. G

Accepted Discord Unban

Name: Previously known as "Ape". My current discord name is "26milesonfoot" Discord-ID: 422654061616300033 Ban reason: Not to sure. Perhaps a mis-understanding so racism? Ban date: 10/04/24 Why should we unban you?: I had just told gatekeeper my ingame name for another game called PixelGun3D...
  5. G

Denied gman's staff application

-1 minge, too young, not fit for staff, horrible attitude,disgusting behaviour,not nice,negative energy,anti-enjoyment,no skills,still a fetus,terrible child. also broke his tibia so has no right to the Staff title.
  6. G

Accepted Bobness's Staff Application

+1 Chill guy never seen him be an issue. Top G behaviour daily.
  7. G

Denied Unban Ape

Name: Ape SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581030609 Date of ban issue: 26/03/2024 Member of staff: 22Millz Ban reason (screenshot): MassRDM Why should we unban you?: I felt threatened at the time and saw a man with a gun in spawn i proceeded to shoot him and my mouse jammed causing my 100 round mag to be...
  8. G

how to make sever more fun for older player then youngsters

You might be older, however you still have the grammatical prowess of a 3 yr. old. Spell the title correctly fella...
  9. G

Denied I aint gettin unbanned

this user is a wet wipe............ massive -1
  10. G

Accepted Benny's staff application.

+1 Sound guy tbh. Never had a problem with him and never seen him get into trouble either. Probs the only HUM in PD that isnt a neek. Deserves a chance.
  11. G

Accepted Un-timeout from official server

Name: Ape/Fortuna Discord-ID: goodfortuna Ban Reason: Not a ban but a timeout, because I mentioned my own message calling a management member bad at his job. If being timed out for 6 days twice in a row either by that member or his friend on the staff team for stating my own non-offensive...
  12. G

Accepted Spoons Staff Application.

+1 Has for sure improved his behaviour since he was last staff, matured a lot and is now an active, fun and respectable member imo. I think he deserves another chance at staff!
  13. G

Denied i want become admin

+1 Harry pratface is a royal syndicate. He is adult man and mafia. gonna make the best staff member ever!!!!
  14. G

Accepted 22millz staff app

+1 Never had any bad encounters with Millz when RPing. Seems to be fairly mature and level headed. I think would be a good addition to the staff team since some of the more recent accepted applicants are questionable..
  15. G

Denied Saq Sayed (no admins online)

Not sure what you mean by this but you didn't open the doors my friend I owned them and I opened and closed it. You just sat above the keypad activated door on the left side and shot me. As for saying you would never shoot down.. I'm not sure why you would lie blatantly when the proof is only...
Top Bottom