Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by HAZEDER

1. HAZEDER

Accepted Hazeders ban appeal

Name: Hazeder SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548058510 Date of ban issue: 29/02/24 Member of staff: Jackie Ban reason (screenshot): Cant Why should we unban you?: I dont even know why i got a NITRP ban for arresting someone
  2. HAZEDER

Accepted Discord ban appeal

i Didnt see the ping for a perma ban TBH mate
  3. HAZEDER

Accepted Discord ban appeal

Name: Hazeder Discord-ID: Hazeder1 Ban reason: No reason given Ban date:17/02/2024 Why should we unban you?: All i did was ping met police once in PD discord and got banned no warnings to not do it but just got banned. I understand i did somtin wrong and i wont do it agian only need it for SCO...
  4. HAZEDER

Denied Hazeders discord ban app

Name: Hazeder Discord-ID: Hazeder1 Ban reason: No reason given Ban date:17/02/2024 Why should we unban you?: All i did was ping met police once in PD discord and got banned no warnings to not do it but just got banned
  5. HAZEDER

Denied Hazeders staff application

I know what i have done but some staff members have more warns than me mate still dosent give me the right to minge but i have learnt from my mistakes
  6. HAZEDER

Denied Hazeders staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Hazeder . 1.2 How old are you? 16 . 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 7 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:548058510. 1.7...
  7. HAZEDER

Denied CHAINS staff app :]

+1 Have seen you in game quite a lot and havnt seen you doing somthing bad so +1
  8. HAZEDER

Accepted Jackie's staff application

+1 Would make an amzaing staff member
  9. HAZEDER

Denied Hazeders staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Hazeder. 1.2 How old are you? 16. 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 8 months . 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:548058510. 1.7...
  10. HAZEDER

Accepted Hazeder Ban appeal

Name: Hazeder SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548058510 Date of ban issue: 28/12/2023 Member of Staff: Rashy Ban Reason: NITRP Why should we unban you?: I was speaking to rashy when the report opened up on me i did explain my side of the story. I know i shouldnt of done what i did but i just get very...
  11. HAZEDER

Closed Arcccz staff report

Close this please no one cares anymore
  12. HAZEDER

Closed Arcccz staff report

Member(s) of staff: arcccz Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Mod Date of Incident: 19/12/23 Information about the incident. I was standing still in spawn and he came over and punched me while in no clip and cloak then i killed him and get warned for RDM i have a clip need to screen share it tho
  13. HAZEDER

Denied Hazeder Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Hazeder 1.2 How old are you? 16. 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes. 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 8 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:548058510 1.7 What is...
  14. HAZEDER

Denied Spoons staff app!

+1 Great guy be a good staff member again
  15. HAZEDER

Accepted RDM's Staff Application

+1 This guy deserves staff in every way he has hepled the PD grow and get better and he could definatly do the same for the staff team massive W
Top Bottom