Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by no1zombiefreak

1. no1zombiefreak

Accepted Grey's Staff Application

+1 great person very active, knows the rules, great for staff
  2. no1zombiefreak

Accepted Mass rdm to NHS

after watching the clip i can see you were messing around fair enough you will be unbanned sorry for the inconvenience
  3. no1zombiefreak

Denied RealSkengman's Staff Application

+1 good staff app, good knowledge of the rules, would be great for staff
  4. no1zombiefreak

Denied add a chef job

+1 looks good and fun to use but like lee said the entity misuse, maybe only vip member can use it if added
  5. no1zombiefreak

Denied Multi Juice's ban appeal

hello multi juice, I know there were no staff on the server at that time and everyone was attacking each over, I checked logs and spent some time looking at them seeing what people were doing and i saw your name come up a bit in the combat logs and you did kill a lot of people 1-2 were in spawn...
  6. no1zombiefreak

Accepted no1zombiefreak staff report

Unfortunately I cannot remember this situation. If you would like, you could also show me the evidence and I can explain however if you wish to speak to management you understand
  7. no1zombiefreak

Denied Staff appeal Papa Pk

+1 you do have good understanding of the rules and seem like you would be great for staff, one little thing needs to be fixed is 2.9 you say mass rdm is 2-3 weeks
  8. no1zombiefreak

Accepted Jon's unfair ban appeal

also can i ask why you put my steam id
  9. no1zombiefreak

Accepted Jon's unfair ban appeal

i did see you push cars and things with the tent, i picked you up when of duty to stop you from pushing things with the tent im not going to let you carry on doing it even if you are doing it with friends, someone did say you were doing it to them because your friends and you were just messing...
  10. no1zombiefreak

Denied King ET Staff APP (3)

+1 good person, active, great for staff knows the rules well
  11. no1zombiefreak

Denied Arms staff application

-1 not really active, needs to change your attuited
  12. no1zombiefreak

Denied David Jointelsky Staff Application!!

neutral- yes you were banned for mass rdm but people can change would like to see if you did or not but from your past you probably wont get staff but if you do it would be great to have you back
  13. no1zombiefreak

Denied suggest

+1 good idea
  14. no1zombiefreak

Denied Ex Cat Aaron Ban Appeal

contact neuro all i can say man see what he says about it
  15. no1zombiefreak

Accepted replace a weapon

Suggestion: replace the m3 super 90 with the m4 super 90 How will this benefit the community: it will benefit the pd more really, the m3 super 90 is not used that much and is not really that good the m4 has good fire rate and damage wand will help out in the pd a lot and will help with...
Top Bottom