Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Ohm

1. O

Denied Unban Appeal

Hi, so you RDM a person which got you warned, then you decided to kill me and shoot another officer, after you being frozen and delt with you decided to open fire AGAIN on me and the same officer which led you to get the ban
  2. O

Accepted ReVamp Staff App V2 (made one week after the original was posted)

+1 very kind, no bad experiences and very helpful
  3. O

Accepted Perma-ban-appeal (ohm)

im Happy with the unbanning but if you are unbanned, next time please do not make such comments again.
  4. O

Accepted unbanned

Id be to unban you but the problem is you have 27 warns, and that is concerning. But other than that Im happy to unban you but that's managements choice
  5. O

Denied Christmas hobo's Staff app V2?

NEUTRAL, I've had alot of positive interactions with you however this staff app could do with a lot of improving. Section B: RDM You didn't mention any examples same with NLR.
  6. O

Accepted Ohm - Staff Complaint

Because I'm saying my side of the story, you are making it look like I doxxed you but I really didn't. Like I said before if you don't want riverside community members to know your "personal information" I'd highly recommend you don't share your age to other people. Also Christmas hobo was there...
  7. O

If you don't want people to know your Real age I suggest you don't publicly announce it in game.
  8. O

You mentioned your age In front of 3 other people in riverside, you can't say I completely flipped out on you when you was harassing me because i was making an arrest simply having nothing to do with you.
  9. O

Accepted Big Gav Staff Application

Nor +1 or -1 I don't think I've ever seen you in game
  10. O

Denied waltuhs staff app v2

Good encounters and I see you on the server regularly. I'd say you would be a great staff member as I've hardly seen you mess around.
  11. O

Accepted Gregzy's Staff App

+1 Good activity, great attitude and i've experienced no bad interactions with you. Feel like you should have a chance at staff.
  12. O

Denied Unbans mes

You did not time out so that's why I banned you for LTARP. If you lagged out I would be able to see it.
  13. O

Denied harlz staff app v2

+1 Activity is really great, your behaviour has improved and i feel like you deserve a chance.
  14. O

Denied Ban Appeal

Hello, you in fact did not "timeout" rather it was A "disconnected by user" pop up in chat. You left while you was cuffed/tased so i issued a ban for LTARP. I don't really think you timed out..
  15. O

Accepted Zaxe Application

+1 Great person to be around with, no negative interactions. Id feel like you could be a great member of staff.
Top Bottom