Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied waltuhs staff app v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicant's background

1.1: What is your in-game name? waltuh
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? not sure exactly but id say a couple months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:579933929
1.7 What is your Discord? _._waltuh_._
1.8 References (if any)? shark, ohm

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM or Random Deathmatch refers to the act of killing other players without a solid reason
Example 1: player A kills player B right after they spawn
Example 2: player A insults player B and in response player B kills player A

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR or new life rule means that when a player dies they start a new life without any recollection of previous in game events It also prohibits players from returning to the same location or situation where they died within a certain time period
Example 1: player A attacks player B and after dying player A immediately returns to attack Player B again
Example 2: player A as a police sargent witnesses a murder and then gets killed after respawning they arrest the player for murder despite not witnessing it in their new life

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP requires players to value their in game lives and act cautiously when faced with life-threatening situations
Example 1: player A is held at gunpoint by player B but manages to pull out a gun and kill player B
Example 2: player A is being kidnapped at gunpoint by player B Instead of following player Bs instructions to enter a building player A runs away.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
homophobia is discriminating against homosexual individuals
Example A: player A kills player B simply because player B reveals they are gay
Example B: player A targets player B because player B openly identifies as gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is the unfair treatment of someone based on a persons race or ethnicity
Example A: player A uses a racial slur in the game
Example B: player A targets player B due to their specific racial background

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advertise carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would verify williams advertisement in the advert logs to confirm that he did indeed advertise If its confirmed I would notify him that taking NHS vehicles is not permitted for the first offense I would issue a verbal warning If the problem continues I would escalate it by issuing a normal warning

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would examine the advertising logs to confirm if william indeed advertised the PD raid then I would investigate the locations of the killings to ensure their connection to the PD raid and their validity

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would tell Joe that building on the sidewalk is not allowed and issue a verbal warning william would receive a warning for Fail to Advert since Joe committed the new life rule (NLR) I would also issue a warning to Joe

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would investigate whether Joe was aware of the PD meeting advertisement Depending on the findings I would issue either a verbal warning or a warning

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
You should consider me over other applicants because of my time on the server I have helped a lot of people with just simple questions and i feel like if i was staff I would be known for my knowledge of the rules and the ability to efficiently and effectively handle sits I am also willing to dedicate several hours weekly to ensure

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would call for another member of staff for a second opinion

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? yes i was staff on a server called flex but it has shutdown sadly

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
i am non bies / would be active / would be serious on staff

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
school / trouble spelling / active to much

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i want to become a member of the staff team to improve people rp experience and ger rig of people that ruen the fun in the server for other members

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
dyslexia

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Ohm

Good encounters and I see you on the server regularly. I'd say you would be a great staff member as I've hardly seen you mess around.

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1 nice guy, always fun to rp with, never had a bad interaction with you, always active, staff application is detailed, would make a great staff member.

JSR

Neutral

Haven't really seen you in game but that may just be me. Staff application looks good tho.

Azz

Denied, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom