Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Christmas hobo's Staff app V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?
Christmas hobo / The doctor

1.2 How old are you?

1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
3-4 months

1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes

1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:634591199
1.7 What is your Discord?
davidtennant13

1.8 References (if any)?
Mathew

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for Random deathmatch

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for New Life rule

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is where you Fear For your RP life In game
Example 1 : Christmas hobo is pointing a gun at a PCSO, The PCSO runs away.
Example 2 : Christmas hobo is holding a guy hostage but the guy pulls out a gun and kill christmas hobo.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia Is a term used to describe someone that Hates someone because they are part of the LGBTQIA+ Community
Example 1 : "Go k*ll yourself you gay c*nt"
Example 2 : You have no friends because you are gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is hating someone because of their race or ethnicity
Example 1 : Racial stereotyping Such as "Muslims are bombers"
Example 2 : Saying racial slurs Such as the N word

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would Tell Joe that he Did Not fail To advert car jack But he Did Commit A crime against the NHS and I would Have to Warn Him or Jail him So he can go over the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would check logs to see if William adverted PD raid If He did I will return them, If he Didn't I would have to Warn and Jail Him For MVDM and lying to staff

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would tell Joe to remove him base Because He is not a hobo so he can't build outside, I would Also have to ask Why William Raided With No advert I would have to warn William With FTA and Revenge RDM

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would Have to check logs to see if the advert was before the meeting If it wasn't I would have to Ban Joe with MRDM (mass Random deathmatch) Since William has adverted No major crimes And He blew up 10 people.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I think you should choose me over other applicants because I am dedicated to the server I am A fast Learner I am Also Not getting as much warns as I used to I've Went trough all the rules 2-3 times now. I am on riverside Quite a lot so I have been quite active. I will Take Sits every Chance I get! I have also just been T-CON in NHS so i'm working on getting higher up in most departments

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would Get another member of staff to help me out!

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No I've never staffed on any other server But im sure ill learn on how to start as as staff!

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. Fast learner
2. Know most of the rules
3.Good memory

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. Stutter a bit
2. Mix up my words
3.not good with spelling a lot

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a staff member because I Am always on riverside And I hate when people are trolling while most people are Roleplaying.
I Have never gotten an opportunity to become staff in any other server. I just want to be there to help out in the server! Making sure everyone is having a good time!

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
I've Got autism which Makes me mix up my words sometimes but it's not too bad

Have you received any help when creating this application? Yes I didn't know what a reference was.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? I consent!

Ohm

NEUTRAL, I've had alot of positive interactions with you however this staff app could do with a lot of improving. Section B: RDM You didn't mention any examples same with NLR.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
I have many reasons for this the main points being.

Immature attitude.
Little to no respect for the staff team.
Little to no respect of members of the community.

Very recently I've personally
dealt with you in sits.
Many times
caught ignoring Rules and arguing back with staff.

Personally
I believe you are not fit for staff at this current time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom