Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Recent content by Ryan

1. Ryan

how do you get into cia?

It is a gang in game, attend a tryout.
  2. Ryan

Denied G36C less deploy time?

+1 it makes sense
  3. Ryan

Denied Piers Morgan Staff App

Positive Piers is such an amazing guy, he is very kind. He does not break rules at all and has a balance of maintaining professionalism and has a funny sense of humor. Although I have to point out his app has room for improvement. Goodluck lad.
  4. Ryan

Denied Removing permanent knifes with a menu.

+1 please add this, I hate having to scroll through a knife to get to my guns. Also please add it for vapes as well.
  5. Ryan

Denied Selavi's Staff Application

Positive Selavi is a really nice guy, his app is decent | he cuts straight to the point, he used to be staff so that’s a positive, I believe his activity can be improved slightly. Goodluck.
  6. Ryan

Denied staff app

Positive Alawwy is a really nice guy, he plays usually at night times and that’s when I see him most, he has the skills to become staff. His app has quite some room for improvement. Goodluck.
  7. Ryan

Denied NHS Paying system update

Update on this? We really need improved activity in NHS so I believe this will help it.
  8. Ryan

Denied Pringles Staff Application

Positive Firstly, he has a neutral application . Examples are short, relevant and simple, so if he adds more detail, then much better. His situation style answers can be improved. All of my interactions with him so far is positive, he was pretty chill and kind. Fit for staff. Goodluck!
  9. Ryan

Denied Bread's (JackAv) Staff App

Positive Bread is nice person, he is active, I feel like he is a good fit for staff, and he follows rules properly based on what I have seen from him.
  10. Ryan

Denied Staff Application

Negative I’ve been playing riverside for 2 months everyday but I’ve not seen you even once but that may be due to our time zone differences, though I play during early and late timings. As for the app, it’s neutral, it lacks detail in some places and examples could be improved. To add more, It...
  11. Ryan

Yep as I said, If they can add a 5 minute cooldown if more than 2 revives happen within that time period, there won’t be any extra pay. This way, even if they sit there for hours they cannot exploit it in a bad way like PD can by continuously arresting someone. E.g if we get 5k per revive then...
  12. Ryan

I agree it would be nice if it’s higher. The pay depends on genuinely what the developers believe is balanced but yeah if it’s slightly higher then better. It brings a reason for people to play NHS and make it worth their time.
  13. Ryan

Suggestion: Every-time someone is revived they get 10k£, but if over 2 revives for the same person is done within 5 minutes, there won’t be any extra pay. Everytime you heal someone per HP, you get 30£. How will this benefit the community: NHS needs better activity and for many it’s boring to...
  14. Ryan

Accepted JackaBlazes Staff Application

100% Positive Jack is a very nice person, he maintains professionalism at all times, he knows what he’s doing, he follows rules strictly and I know that because I’ve had multiple positive interactions that were controlled well. He is very fit for staff.
  15. Ryan

Denied Robert Stores' Staff Application

Positive Very kind and nice guy, have had good interactions with him overall, is a very fair person. Capable to become staff.
Top Bottom